What is Stretch for Strength?
Stretch for Strength is a business that strives to make you feel like you can reach any goal you set your mind to with the right customized care. It is inspired by every client I have seen that has gained flexibility and confidence in themselves, as well as gotten stronger: both physically and mentally. I provide Fascial Stretch Therapy sessions, as well as LifeStretch classes as my methods of choice to help you, as well as give you the best education on fascia and stretching. I aim to help you understand the best way to achieve your current goals, and strive to set new ones.
Keep scrolling to learn more about Fascial Stretch Therapy and LifeStretch, or click below to book now. I look forward to meeting you!
What is Fascial Stretch Therapy (FST)?
- FST targets the joint capsule, where up to 47% of flexibility is locked.
- FST tunes the nervous system to the client’s needs: whether that is ramping up before an event, or winding down and relaxing.
- Using the nervous system, FST improves the muscle’s ability to activate as well as relax
- FST treats the body as a whole structure, rather than in pieces
- It uses the fascial network to find the true source of pain and dysfunction, which is often not where the site of pain is.
Wait….What is Fascia?
Fascia is the connective tissue system of the body. This web of tissue penetrates through and wraps around nerves, muscles, organs, and any other cell or tissue. Fascia is the most prevalent tissue in the body; and its flexibility is vital to healthy circulation within muscles, joints, arteries, brain, and spinal cord. Fascia reacts to all forms of stress by tightening. It shows us it is important to not just focus on a single muscle or problem, but to look at the connective tissue around it help it relax so the problem is alleviated.
Who can use FST?
Anyone can use FST and gain benefits from it. From children to the elderly, to elite and professional athletes, to weekend warriors, to pre and post-natal women, to anyone trying to eliminate pain: FST can help everybody!
Curious about FST and all things Fascia? Read my blog!
❇Fascial Stretch Specialist L3 based out of AZ ☀🌻🌵
❇Stretch to Win Teaching Team💙💛
❇Check out my YouTube channel🔽🔽